What does MICRODERMABRASION do?
MICRODERMABRASION SLOUGHS OFF THE DEAD AND DULL SURFACE LAYERS OF THE SKIN, STIMULATING AN INCREASE IN COLLAGEN PRODUCTION AND REJUVENATION. MICRODERMABRASION CAN ALSO IMPROVE OILY OR DULL SKIN.
1. SPF: It is recommended that every person wears an SPF on a daily basis to protect from the aging and damaging rays of the sun. Nonetheless, after you have undergone a microdermabrasion, this is even more important since your skin is vulnerable and new. You must wear an SPF that blocks from the UVA and UVB rays of the sun on a daily basis to prevent damage underneath the surface of the skin that has been treated.
2. Avoid Extreme Heat: For 24 hours after the microdermabrasion, it is important for you to avoid extreme heat, which could irritate and inflame the skin. This includes sweating, exercise, a hot tub, a sauna, or even a very hot shower. You should shower and cleanse their skin in lukewarm temperatures.
3. Avoid Waxing: This should go without saying, but you should never wax where you have been treated directly after a microdermabrasion since your skin is vulnerable and delicate.
4. Avoid Tanning: Again, we recommend that you avoid tanning since it can damage your skin, but at least make sure that you do not go directly to a tanning bed after a microdermabrasion treatment. You should wait a minimum of 24 hours before tanning or any type of sun exposure.
5. Moisturize Well! It is important to know that you may experience peeling and flaking as dead layers of skin are being shed after the treatment. It is best for you to use a moisturizer appropriate to your skin type as often as is needed to hydrate and restore the skin to balance.
6. Avoid Harsh Products: If you are using harsh skin care products to remove wrinkles or treat acne, including those that contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or glycolic acid, please do not use these aggressive skin care products for up to 24 hours after treatment.
What does PHOTO REJUVENATION do? A Photo facial WORKS USING ADVANCED FLUORESCENT TECHNOLOGY E-LIGHT TO HELP PENETRATE THROUGH THE OUTER LAYER OF SKIN TO TREAT SKIN PROBLEMS AT THE SOURCE AT THE INNER LAYER OF SKIN.
Post Photofacial Care:
1. Do not take a hot bath, hot shower or bask in the hot tub for at least 48 hours.
2. Warm showers are fine, but you do not want the skin to overheat while it recovers from the heat and light waves from the IPL treatment.
3. Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for 48 hours after the Photo facial session.
Immediately following your treatment, the treated ares will be pinkish red with slight swelling. The reddish colouring will typically dissipate within 24 hours. After the treatment, you may notice that sun spots and discolouration actually appear darker and slightly more prominent. This is normal and a good sign that the treatment is working.
Over the next few days, brown spots and other blemishes will begin to surface on the skin. The spots may actually raise and look like dark coffee grounds on the skin. These spots will naturally flake off over the following days.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
What is LASER HAIR REMOVAL? LASER HAIR REMOVAL IS A MEDICAL PROCEDURE THAT USES A CONCENTRATED BEAM OF LIGHT (LASER) TO REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR. DURING LASER HAIR REMOVAL, A LASER EMITS A LIGHT THAT IS ABSORBED BY THE PIGMENT (MELANIN) IN THE HAIR...
Before Laser Hair Removal:
Go for a consultation. ...
Avoid tanning before your treatment. ...
Don't remove hair by the roots. ...
Avoid caffeine 24 hours prior to your treatment. ...
Shave the day before. ...
Show up with clean skin.
After Laser Hair Removal:
Wear loose cotton clothing.
Avoid touching the skin in the treatment area.
Apply 100% Aloe Vera ONLY to your treatment area.
Avoid the gym, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, swimming pool.
When showering/bathing keep water tepid/lukewarm.
Avoid doing all forms of physical exercise.